French Cade Lavender Classic Candle
Notes of French Cade Wood, Verbena & Bulgarian Lavender.
The rustic, woodsy and herbaceous nature of sun-drenched Provence is harvested with an aromatic infusion of lush lavender, rare French cade wood and vivid lemon verbena. Embodying a true farm to table experience, feel the creation of refreshing and calming energy, like a breeze on a summer day.
About the Product
Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 9 oz. embossed glass jar with decorative gift box. The single wick allows you to enjoy fragrance throw for 60 hours. Their candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Voluspa’s products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- Burn Time: 60 hours
- Fill (oz): 9
- Fill (g/ml): 255
- Natural Wick(s): 1
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 3.4" D x 3.75" H
- Metric Dimenions: 97mm x 95mm
- UPC: 806644073444
- Collection: Japonica
- Fragrance Family: Woody
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.